I’m actually making some headway on my crocheted silk wrap, all in mushroom colours, that must be finished by October in time for the Fungi & Fibre Symposium—once I got into the pattern, I discovered it was much easier to follow the chart instead of the written instructions, and now I can see where it’s taking me.
This is the back. I’ve also blocked matching side pieces and am now attaching all three sections in such a way as to make openings where I’ll add the sleeves. I’m following the pattern on faith here in the belief that eventually this too will make sense.
The mushrooms are appearing early this year, thanks to a glorious rainy spring and early summer. I hope to squeeze in some dyepot time in the next few weeks, but with three months to go until the big event, my priorities are elsewhere for the most part.